Bread, Veg, Eggs, Fish, Coffee, Beer.. all the essentials can be bought with Orwells!
Between Saturday 12th March and Tuesday 15th March 2016 our partners will be accepting 50p and 20p Orwell vouchers during their normal trading hours.
- Ridley Road Market Egg Stall, opposite Mr Bagels (ask for Sue Baldwin)
- Ridley Road Market Veg Stall, opposite Colvestone Crescent (ask for Terry Wogan)
- 40FT Brewery Tap Room, Bootyard, Abbott Street, off Ashwin Street (turn off Kingsland High St. at McDonalds and go straight towards The Dusty Knuckle)
Saturday 12th only, 5pm – 11pm
Think of it as the after party!
- Fingers Crossed Cafe, 247 Amhurst Rd, (nr. junction of Shacklewell Lane and Amhurst Rd)
- Growing Communities Farmers’ Market, St Paul’s Church, Stoke Newington High Street, N16 7UY
Saturday 12th only, 11am – 2.30pmNB: Only the following stalls are participating:
Jed’s – organic food hot off the griddle
Channel Fish – fishmongers
Aston’s Organic Bakery – sourdough and other speciality breads
Ripple Farm – organic produce from Kent
- And of course you can spend your Orwells inside the Church Hall with Eat Hackney and The Chinchilla
How Do I Get Orwells?
The Chinchilla is hosting the Burro de Change inside the Church Hall where anyone can obtain Orwells in exchange for £GBP. The only other way to get them is by labouring on our print production line, but space is limited!
Arrive early to get a place on the production line!
Terms and Conditions:
Customers: Vouchers only accepted at event stalls within St Paul’s West Hackney on 12th March 2016 and at participating third-party vendors between 12th March-15th March 2016.
Vouchers can be used as full or partial payment to a maximum of £6 per person at any one third-party vendor.
Please keep your vouchers safe as they are not replaceable if damaged, lost or stolen.
Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Damaged vouchers and photocopies will not be accepted.
Vendor has the right to refuse vouchers.
Vouchers remain the property of the Promoter, and may not be tampered or interfered with.
Vendors: Please retain vouchers for collection by the Promoter.
The Promoter is Henningham Family Press and St Paul’s West Hackney.